by CHUMBOSOFT ( rmn / twitter / tumblr )
YOU ARE A CONJURER!
Play as Eve Staccato and roam through a world full of Mogwai, magical creatures from another world. As a Conjurer, you will fight alongside Mogwai in battle to help those in need–and heal the rift between two worlds.
The Den–the Mogwai world–has been cut off from the Outset for nearly a century. However, its intrigue and turmoil ripples through both worlds, turning a simple errand from your country clerk grandfather to a grand adventure.
Meet friends, make enemies, and explore the world using your Mog friends' magic powers to make your way. Run past or fight feral Mogwai as they lurk through the environment. Fish, collect cards, solve puzzles, weave through an onslaught of angry chickens–and forge lasting friendships that continue after the main story.
- A lighthearted, feel-good game with a character-driven story.
- Help and befriend a varied and charismatic cast of Mogs and humans.
- Your Mog friends can do more than fight--navigate and solve puzzles with their powers!
- There's tons to do on the side, from fishing to filling out your in-game card collection.
- Over one hundred original enemies to encounter!
- Over 13 hours of gameplay with multiple endings and a post-game!